As a social landlord providing affordable houses and flats, you are required by law to ensure they’re well maintained, free from health hazards, and fit to be lived in.
But, the demand for social housing is increasing and with it, the administrative burden of managing your stock as well as rising maintenance costs. For example:-
- Repairs to the structure and exterior of your properties
- Heating and hot water installations, and their maintenance
- Annual gas safety checks
- Electrical systems/appliances safety checks
- Installation of carbon monoxide detectors
- Meeting energy performance targets
Not to mention that it can often prove difficult gaining access to properties – for example, to carry out any planned maintenance or repairs, take meter readings, and troubleshooting reported faults.
Prioto offers a range of smart home solutions to help social landlords work more efficiently, and to make managing their stock easier and more cost-effective. Thanks to IoT technology, landlords – and tenants – can control, manage, and monitor a range of functions within their property. From heating, lighting, and detecting faults or leaks or carbon monoxide, to monitoring temperature, carbon dioxide, and humidity.
Prioto options + Social Housing
- Receive alerts when property conditions change – damp, condensation, water leaks, etc. – so that costly repairs/refurbishments can be avoided, and the tenant better supported
- Gain insights into individual property temperature, humidity, and carbon dioxide levels
- Monitor your entire housing stock, gaining insights into your carbon footprint, reduction targets, and general property health
- Fulfil your obligations as a responsible landlord and ensure tenant comfort, safety and security
- Optimise building performance across your estate
- Facilitate safe and independent living of vulnerable and at-risk tenants by discreetly monitoring door and window sensors to ensure their security and safety
- Cut maintenance costs – do less ‘reacting to issues’ and more ‘prevention of faults’
- Enhance service provision by freeing up resources and reallocating to other areas within the business
- Remotely reduce heating in vacant properties to frost protection
- Remotely shut off gas if carbon monoxide is detected
- Radiant heating solutions can maximise valuable floor and wall space in smaller properties, and is a healthier choice for the tenant and the property
- Can be retrofitted to your existing central heating system to allow you to control and monitor energy usage for each property, or even different zones within each property
- Compare energy data between properties
- Window and door sensors to alert if heating is on while a window is open
- …and much, much more
It’s never been easier to stay in control of your energy use
- Install Prioto and monitor your entire housing stock from your mobile device or desktop.
- Configure Prioto for optimal building performance and energy savings, while improving the comfort level of tenants.
- Cut energy bills, introduce operational efficiences, and improve the standard of your service delivery.