The possibilities and potential for Prioto solutions to be deployed in the hospitality sector in hotels, cafes, bars, and restaurants are vast.
Utilities are a relatively high cost for the industry – from heating guest bedrooms, and electricity used in restaurant kitchens for ovens and refrigeration, to front-of-house lighting in bars and cafes.
Then there are your legal obligations as a food service provider under European Food and Food Hygiene regulations, and the provision of safe and healthy environments for your customers.
Prioto solutions will offer your hospitality business cost-savings from lower energy bills, efficiency savings from automated controls, and prevention of product contamination from dust and other allergens from traditional convection heating.
Prioto options + Hospitality
- Customers benefit from the same service output, and the business benefits from lower energy consumption to do so
- Increased customer comfort
- Wall or ceiling mounted ‘healthy’ and aesthetically pleasing infrared heaters to maximise available floor space, branded with your company logo, colours or images that represent your café/restaurant/hotel business
- Single ‘close down’ button for staff
- Automatic temperature controls for convenience and comfort
- Intelligently controlled refrigeration sensors
- Automated subtle-lighting sequences – for example: full lights for set-up, dimming for customer comfort/ambience, 80% lights for close-down
- Automated outdoor heating and lighting
- Control window blinds, awnings and even background music
- The ability to heat only one area of your business (why heat the whole restaurant, for example, when there are only a few diners at quiet periods?)
- …and much, much more.
Examples of where Prioto can work in the hospitality industry
It’s never been easier to stay in control of your business’ energy use
- Install Prioto and control your whole establishment from your smartphone.
- Be alerted when doors and windows are open, or when ovens and lights are left on.
- Monitor your energy spend.